GATHA COGNITION® provides option to authors, their research institutes and funding agencies of paying an Article Publishing Charges (APC) to make their articles, book chapters, sole books, etc. freely and permanently available for readers. It is strictly author’s choice and not mandatory for publications.
Why Open Access ?
- Articles, book chapters or books are freely available to readers without price barriers immediately after publication.
- Published material can be re-used with proper citations.
- Wide publicity for articles / book chapters and sole books.
- Rigorous peer reviews for every manuscript published as open access.
- Rapid online publication on home pages of GATHA COGNITION®.
- High online visibility via www.gathacognition.com
- Higher possibilities of citations in reputed journals, books, reports, theses, dissertations, etc.
- It is green publication.
Copyrights of Open Access Content
The copyrights of ‘Open Access’ content is with author(s), representative of his/her institute(s), funding agencies, etc. The author(s), representative of his/her institute(s), funding agencies, etc. can use this ‘Open Access’ content with proper citation of the source. We have adopted Creative Commons attribution license: CC BY-NC-ND.4 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/).
Article Publishing Charge (APC)
Author, research institute, funding bodies, etc. can find Article Publishing Charges (APC) on home page of the selected Journal to make open access their articles, book chapters, sole books, etc.
Author can use link provided at Author Account at Manuscript Portal® to pay APC.
Visit for more information about Open Access publications:
Open Access Overview by Peter Suber http://legacy.earlham.edu/~peters/fos/overview.htm
Information platform open-access.net! http://open-access.net/DE-EN/germany-english/