Best Paper Awards 2017 (Date : 2017-07-21)
Best Paper Awards 2017
GATHA COGNITION® would like to offer two 'Best Paper Awards' for selected 'Original Research Articles' published in the Volume (2017) of 'Hydrospatial Analysis'.
First Award: $ 100 + Certificate
Second Award: $ 50 + Certificate
Terms and Conditions:
- Managing editor will appoint the ‘Selection Committee for Publication Awards’ (SCPA) from editorial board of the journal.
- Appointed SCPA will select only two articles from volume (2017) of R'emote Sensing of Land' for the awards.
- Awards will be declared at end of the year, 2017.
- Selection will be fully on the basis of quality.
- Visit journal home for author guide and editorial process.
- All rights are reserved.
Call for articles: 'Hydrospatial Analysis'
‘Hydrospatial Analysis’ (HSA) publishes double blind peer reviewed articles within all fields of hydrology with geospatial approach. Articles on hydrospatial analysis of physical, chemical, biological, socio-economic, system, administrative aspects of surface and ground water are invited. ‘Hydrospatial Analysis’ incorporates innovative insights, methods and techniques used in disciplines like hydrology, agro-hydrology, water resource system, hydraulics, climatology, soil sciences, oceanography, remote sensing, civil engineering, urban management, environmental sciences, applied sciences, etc. Articles on social, economic, cultural, psychological, behavioural, management and policy aspects of water are also invited.
The journal covers broad topics including:
- Hydrology of River, Lake, Dam, Ocean, Groundwater, etc.;
- Morphometric analysis;
- Water shade analysis;
- Water resource analysis;
- Water quality analysis;
- Water resource management;
- Waste water analysis;
- Socio-economic issues related to water distribution;
- Applications of Remote Sensing and GIS in Hydrospatial Analysis;
- Case studies;
The journal publishes original research papers, review articles, research reports, book reviews, etc.
Please submit your scholarly articles at our ‘Manuscript Portal®’,